You need app licenses to assign apps to your users. An app allows a user to access a resource connected to oneclick™ (on premises, web or cloud). To access it, the user gets a tile on his workspace that authorises him to use this specific connection destination.
- In the Licenses tab, click to create a new license.
- Select the “App” tile and then click the Standard or High Performance tile.
- Name the license as you like and decide whether you need a single or group license. Select as many app licenses as you like to assign apps to your users.
- In the last step, you will receive a detailed list of all costs. Click on Request License to complete the process.
- Now you can create connections and apps.