- In the Licenses tab, click to create a new license.
- Select the “App” tile and then click the Standard or High Performance tile.
Select “Standard” if you are deploying applications with normal performance requirements.
Select “High Performance” if you are deploying graphics-intensive applications.
- Name the license as you like and decide whether you need a single (named license) or group license (concurrent license).
Choose a single license if you expect your users will access several apps at the same time.
Choose a group license if your users need many apps, but will probably rarely access them at the same time.
If you want to assign single licenses to some of your users and group licenses to others, create a separate app license and a separate app configuration for those users.
Select as many app licenses as you like to assign apps to your users.
- In the last step, you will receive a detailed list of all costs. Click on Request License to complete the process.
- Now you can create connections and apps.