When creating the app configuration, you can change the display options.
- Click on Apps in the menu and select the App configurations tab.
- Go to the detail page of your app configuration by clicking on .
- In the “Settings” tile, click .
- Go to “Access Settings” and select Manual.
- Here you can change the “Display options for the user”. If you want the user to be able to change these options himself, check the box next to the corresponding options under “Changeable by the user”.
- Click Save. The user can now move the mouse over the app tile on his or her workspace. If he clicks , the display options that you have marked as “Modifiable by the user” will now appear.