In the process of setting up oneclick™ you are here:
Assign an app to multiple users
- In the menu, click on the Apps tab.
- By clicking on , you create a new app.
- Select the app configuration you want to create an app from. If you have not yet created an app configuration, click New Config and create an app configuration first.
- In the following step, you can select one or more users for each of which an app of this configuration type will be created. Click Next.
- You must then make the settings for each user. These can vary depending on the settings in the configuration.
If you are assigning a new virtual machine in which no settings have yet been made, first enter the administrator’s username and password. You chose this when you created the cloud resource.
- Click Save to create the apps for your users. Now you can setup your users apps.
If you have created an app from a web resource, the user has to enter his credentials the first time he opens the app. After that the user is always logged in automatically.
Assign multiple apps to a user
- In the menu, click on the User tab.
- Click on in the row of the user you want to assign apps. You get to the detail page.
- In the “App” tile, click on to select the apps that you want the user to receive.
- In the following step you have to make the settings for each user. These can vary depending on the settings in the configuration.
If the user should make the settings by himself, do not enter anything here.
- Click Save to create the apps for the user. Your user has access now.