In order to link your own existing Ventus subscription in oneclick™, you need some data from your subscription.
Data from the Ventus subscription
- Log in to your Ventus account. You will need the email address and password later for the connection in oneclick™.
- Here you can create a project for different locations.
Click on Create Project, enter a “name”, select the “region” of the data centre and then click on Create.
Create projects from all regions that you want to make available in oneclick™.
- Copy the Organizations ID and optionally a Project ID if you only need one region to select in oneclick™.
Enter data in the oneclick™ Admin
- In the Licenses tab in the oneclick™ Admin, click to create a new license.
- Select the Cloud Resources tile and click on the required cloud provider.
- Name the license and enter your data from your Ventus Cloud subscription.
If you enter a project ID, only the one project is available. In order to have all projects to choose from, do not enter a project ID.
- Click on Next in oneclick™, confirm the GBLT and click Save. Your Ventus subscription is now linked and existing resources are read out.
You will only be charged when using virtual machines.
- You can now create virtual maschines.