Upload files – from your local device to an oneclick™ App
- Either set up WebDAV to access your data from your local device via a mounted drive.
- Or simply drag and drop the file into the application window.
- The file is automatically stored in the drive “Hybrid App Share on oneclick”.
- Open your file.
Download file – from an oneclick™ App to your local device
- Save your file in the “Hybrid Ap Share one oneclick” drive. Then drag the file you want to download into the “Download” folder.
Note that the file may be damaged if you place the file in the download folder via “Save as…”.
- The file appears at the bottom right of the screen. Click on the file name to download it.
If you have set up WebDAV to access your data from your local device you don´t need to download it.