To improve streaming performance within oneclick™, you can ask a user with administrative rights to turn off the “Display options for the user“.
Furthermore, there are two components that you can modify to achieve a better streaming performance, regardless of oneclick™:
- Since oneclick™ runs entirely in the browser, streaming performance depends on the transmission speed of your Internet connection. Improve your transmission speed with more bandwidth:
- Request the maximum speed from your provider. Depending on the provider, you can upgrade to a higher speed free of charge or for a fee, as long as it is available.
- Make sure that you establish a direct connection from your router to the desired end device instead of using DLAN or WLAN.
- Your router should support the current maximum speed of your internet connection.
- In addition, you could increase streaming performance by using a more powerful device (CPU, RAM, GPU) from which you access oneclick™.