- Open the Hybrid Drive App on your workspace. You get it automatically with the professional user license.
- Select the file you want to share.
- If you want to share a file that is located in your oneclick™ app, first drag it inside your Windows desktop or program, and drop it into the drive “Hybrid App Share on oneclick”. You will find the file in the Hybrid Drive in the “Hybrid App Share” folder.
- Click the icon in the row of the file to share it.
- Via email: Enter the email address of the recipient in the “Sharing” section.
- Via link: Activate the checkbox “Share link” and select which settings you want to allow. The field under “Share link” displays the URL that you can copy and pass on to third parties.