The Hybrid Drive app, that you automatically received along with the professional user license on your oneclick™ Desk, is compatible with the Nextcloud App. The Nextcloud App can be downloaded as a desktop client or via various app stores. With the Nextcloud App you can access your files in the Hybrid Drive from local or mobile devices.
- Install Nextcloud on a device of your choice.
- Open Nextcloud and click Login.
- Open the Hybrid Drive app in oneclick™, go to your profile picture and then click Settings.
- Click on the Sharing submenu and copy the “Federated Cloud ID” there. This is your server address.
- Switch back to the Nextcloud App and enter your server address there.
- The following screen appears. Select Alternative login using app token.
- Switch to the Hybrid Drive app, go to Security and click on Create new app password. The information that appears here is your login data.
- Switch to the Nextcloud App, enter your login data and click on Grand access.
Nextcloud is now connected to your Hybrid Drive in oneclick™. All files that you put in the folder “Hybrid App Share” can be accessed within your oneclick™ Windows RDP apps via the drive “Hybrid App Share on oneclick”.
Do not place any files into the “Download” folder via Nextcloud! This may damage your files.