With a Marketplace license, you do not require any additional licenses. The running of the software is already included. You can assign them to users without prior configuration.
- On the “Licenses” tab, click on to create a new license.
- Select the tile “Marketplace” and click on the app you want to assign to a user.
- Give the license a name of your choice and decide whether you need a single or group license. Select as many app licenses as you want to assign apps to your users.
Depending on the app, these settings may vary.
- In the last step you will get the non-binding prices listed. Click Request License to proceed.
- Now you can assign the app directly. The app configuration was created automatically. You can change the configuration by creating a new app configuration from your Marketplace license.